Directing for Professional Performers
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Danny Directs enables professional entertainers of family shows to experience their improved or new show, which is tailored to their original concepts and character through an easy, personalized, focused structural guidance.
Danny is offering two packages to a select few performers like you who are looking to add a director to their team that helps you to be the best entertainer you can be for your audiences.
You have your balloon instructors teaching new designs and concepts, magic tutors teaching you new tricks. What about your web designer, accountant, or photographer? So now it’s time to INVEST in YOU as a performer and add Danny as your director to your team.
With this investment, you will, within a few shows, reap the rewards of having a better show or act. It will help you to get more bookings because you will connect more deeply with your audience members. So your booker will recommend you, rebook you and you will gain a better reputation. Then you can raise your fees and reap the rewards of your investment.
- Using a mixture of video and Skype conversations, award-winning British performer and professional director Danny Schlesinger (that’s me!) will help you craft a new show or improve an existing act.
- My goal is to improve the performance standards of balloon artists, children’s entertainers, storytellers and magicians.
THE COMPLETE WORKS
- Danny will turn his creative genius to your own project
- Give you a full eight hours of valuable personal direction for just $850 US Dollars
- He will watch your videos, make notes, then…
- Give detailed feedback and work with you via Skype.
THE FINE TUNE
Designed for those professional performers who feel their act just needs a little polish
- This package gives you three hours direction via Skype and video
- Detailed feedback on how to improve what you already have for just $550 US Dollars!
Please note that the hours will be spread over a mutually agreed amount of time to allow you to work on your show or act.
What Happens Next?
Click the red dog below and fill in the contact form with as much information as you can give.
To Recap the Entire Process:
1. Fill in the contact form and tell me:
- Where are you in the world?
- What are your performing experiences?
- What do you want me to help you with?
- Have you any videos of the work you want me to help you with or other performances?
2. I will then contact you and arrange a Skype session at a convenient time for both of us.
3. You can send me any videos to look at beforehand and think what you would like for me to help you with your show.
4. You then pay me via Paypal.
5. I may give you tasks to do before the next Skype session, which we will arrange together.
6. You work on your own on the tasks I set you to improve your show and video progress to send to me.